Tuesday, January 13, 2009

HONG KONG WILD ADVENTURE


We are both ready for our flight in space. We were waving our hands as we say goodbye to the all the people on earth. Few are given the chance to travel the universe and we are just lucky to be chosen to represent the planet in the universal WOWOWEE! These are just some of the happy pictures of our stay in Hong Kong. Bring back the child in you. I guess that would be the theme of this post of mine. well, just enjoy.


We took turns and had our pictures taken with... who else, Jack Sparrow! My wife and I were very happy and scared when we saw this pirate. He was just walking around and scarring people who looked at him.

I am stronger than superman! Superman carries only people while I carried the entire world on my shoulders and It was easy because I am stronger than the man of steel!

This was a picture taken by the machine after we took the night roller coaster ride. It was scary. But look at me and my wife, BRAVE. The persons at the back were my brother and his wife. Together we traveled Hong Kong and experience the fun and laughter together.

I really don't like myself taken by cameras. It is because I am a private kind of person. But since this is Hong Kong Disneyland, I better make the most out of it. Smile!

This is my wife, Erica. She was so excited to have this picture taken because of the hat that she was wearing in this picture. I really don't know if she was making a pose or making a fool out of me. Well, this is the married life.


This is me and pooh together as I visited Hong Kong Disneyland. There are so many cartoon characters around and Pooh is just one of them. Since it is Disneyland I let myself be a child again. I was afraid when this picture was taken because Pooh might get mad and eat me alive! LOL.
This is really very nice. This picture was taken during my visit in Hong Kong last October. This is me and the one taking the picture was my wife. This is at the Hong Kong Avenue of the Stars. All famous Chinese and Hong Kong celebrity names were written along the pathway. This is also the place where newly weds walk from the church and go to this place to take some pictures or their wedding pictures.