Thursday, December 4, 2008

THE SEASON RUSH

It's just few day until Christmas and many are now making their list and checking it twice, as the song goes. The Christmas rush is in deed one of the most expected event of the year. Christmas is really for the kids. Let them enjoy the day where Santa Claus and Rodolph the red nosed reindeer and little elves are true. I remember before when I was in my kindergarten years. Our teacher let us write in a piece of paper our desired gift for Christmas. After writing my desired gift, our teacher gave it to our parents and our parents bought the gift making it as if Santa gave it to us. I also hanged socks in the window. The child years are very memorable and unfading event of my life. malls are full of people making their shopping for gifts and other things for Christmas. I wish Christmas would be a whole year round.