Monday, November 19, 2007

RESPONSE TO CHIKAI'S TAG

1.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGING?
I've been blogging since August of this year. I am the owner of Weblinkx, this is the name of my blog. I also have two other blogs, Firelynx and Lynxfast. I recently created another blog called viewmeonline.

2.WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START A BLOG AND WHO ARE YOUR MENTORS?
I used to update a web page of mine it's called Firelynx. This is different from the the blog I mentioned above because this is where I link all the sites that I like. I want the world to know about me and all the things that I like about. So I tried blogging.

The person who taught me to blog is the same person who tagged me and let me answer these questions. Thanks Chikai!.

3. ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE OR JUST DOING IT FOR FUN?
I will be serious about this question....Both. I earn and I get to express my wild ideas about the world. I still consider myself a neophyte in the blog earning but in due time I will soon be a master and rule the entire world hehehehehehe.

4.TELL ME THREE THINGS YOU LOVE BEING ONLINE.
---I get to meet different people via blogs and websites
---I get to update my blog and let others read about it.
---I get to work and earn a little.

5.TELL ME THREE THINGS YOU STRUGGLE WITHIN THE ONLINE WORLD.
---Increasing my page rank.
---The addiction of being online and keeping in contact with online pals of mine.
---Increasing tasks, the earning side of blogging.

This is not part of the tag but since I get to blog about this I would like to greet my friends namely: Junix, Noliboy33, Chikai, Darlene, Ladynorms, Catilinganon and the rest of the super friends of Bisdak Planet. VIVA!