Thursday, February 23, 2012

I CAN'T SLEEP

It was already 3:55 in the morning and still I can't sleep. I already tried counting sheep, then goats, then birds and even ants just to make myself sleepy. But still my adrenalin is high. I can't sleep. Maybe I was thinking of so many things like future plans and things I want to do. Because I can't sleep, I did some online jobs my typing captcha letters .

Tonight, I plan to sleep early so that I get to make up with the lost sleeping hours this morning. I already prepared the meals for tonight and I am just waiting for my wife from her office so that we can dine and sleep early. I promise tonight to free my mind with thoughts that can cause sleeplessness. I also plan to drink milk to invite sleepiness. I hope my plans will work so that I can sleep early.