Monday, December 19, 2011


I was watching these pictures from the recent flood in Iligan and Cagayan Cities. I believe that is another worse calamity for 2011. There was this one picture that touched me the most. In the picture, a father hugging his two kids found dead. I don't know if it is right to make the post in this blog of mine but I feel that people must know the event that happened in the cities that I mentioned. It is very hard for a new father like me to see this kind of event. Now I realized the meaning of being a father, the protector of his family.

We should offer our prayers and deep condolences to the people who are in the situation right. As we spend money for our personal things, maybe with this picture we can rethink the things we are buying and try donating some for the people that are in Iligan and Cagayan De Oro.