Sunday, September 18, 2011

FREE RIDE

It is confirmed that tomorrow is national transport strike. I already called my brother and asked for a free ride going to Davao City since there will be no public transport for tomorrow. He said yes, so I have my free ride for tomorrow. I must be in their house before 7 am because that is the time he leaves his house and bound to Davao City. I have already prepared all my things that I will be bringing tomorrow.

In the afternoon, after 5 pm I will also be riding with my brother back to Davao City. When there is a public transport strike, all public utility vehicles are not going to roll their wheels. They always participate in the public transport strike. A public transport strike happens when there is an increase in oil/fuel prices. It is very inconvenient when there is a public transport strike.