Friday, September 30, 2011

FISHING IN THE SEA

Me and my office buddies are planning on an exciting experience and that is...we are going to a beach resort and do fishing. We are all inexperience fishing people and this is our first time to do this. I have tried fishing but the venue was not on a beach. I do fishing at the river located at the back of our house. This is going to be a fun and exciting experience for all of us.

We plan to go there next Saturday and early Sunday, our fishing expedition will start. According to the locals in the area, morning is the best hour to do fishing since the fishes in the sea are all near the coast. It won't be a problem for people who are not experienced fisherman. I am already excited about our plan trip. I also bought my fishing line, hook and other things that we will be needing during the fishing expedition.