Tuesday, May 17, 2011

STICKING TO THE CONTENT

I really confuse right now about this blog that I maintained for the past 4 years already. This blog was just supposed to be for my personal activities daily. But as the years went on, I already incorporated some paid post in this blog. Its really good for a personal blog to go commercial because you get to write for more interesting topics and even strange ones too. Sticking to a single content is very important when you are after the page rank of your blog because Google index blogs based on their content and makes a hidden tags for your blog. But since this blog has already lost its theme, I might stay with the gossip and Hollywood news things because as I observed, more people search for their favorite Hollywood stars and not your personal experiences. But it is very hard on my part by staying to the gossip and Hollywood news because I don't want my blog to be just that.