Thursday, May 5, 2011

MEDICAL UNIFORMS IS GOOD TO USE

I recently visited my sister-in-law in the hospital this morning. She is currently in her second trimester of her pregnancy and a routine check up on the baby is much required by her doctor. My brother requested me to accompany her because he has an important meeting to attend to. As I enter the hospital, I was told by the station nurse to visit the supply room for my Hospital Scrub Uniform that I will be using while I am inside the hospital premises. They require hospital visitors who are visiting the hospital, especially the maternity wing, to wear the scrub to make the visitor sterile and clean.

I saw many type of Nursing Scrubs inside the supply department of the hospital. I thought I would have difficulty in finding my size because I have a big built. To my surprise, my size was just there and available. All of the visitors of the maternity wing are required to wear the scrub uniform. After wearing the scrub, I have to return it to the supply room for their cleaning. Wearing the medical scrub really feels good to use. I guess I have to get use to on wearing this uniform scrub because for the coming weeks I will still be the one to accompany my sister-in-law to the hospital for her monthly check-ups.