Monday, March 28, 2011

I WILL STICK TO BLOGGING

I realized that having an online job is not that easy as it is. There are so many deadlines to meet and pressure in writing with the word count. I was accepted but I feel so lazy doing the task because I am far from home. The employer sent me an email informing me that I was not able to submit an article on th due date. I haven't made a reply yet but I will soon.

Know I understand the reason why a friend left her office and and stayed home because of her online job. The is so much pressure in delivering the job done. My doctor told me that my blood pressure is up again and I needed to rest and avoid stressful activities because it will surely increase the risk of high blood, considering that I am still young. He told me to take a rest and stay away from my computer because he knows that I blog so much. When the nature of job is like this, I think I will stick to blogging.