Monday, November 30, 2009

I AM OFFICIALLY A DAD!

Just this morning, I confirmed my speculations about the reason why my wife was delayed in her menstruation cycle. The Ob-GYNE told us that we are now expecting a life inside the womb of my wife. I am so happy to hear that from our doctor. I thought I was a WISE GUY or as translated, WAY SEMILYA AND LAGAY! I think I don't want to translate this because I will be hurting so many guys out there who is physically challenged in making babies.

Since last week, my wife was telling me about the delay in her menstrual cycle and I was wondering how come this happened since she has a regular schedule. But enough of that. I have crossed a new boundary in my life. I am now entering as a father. We have to come back again next week to confirm the growth of the baby. My wife has to relax and don't stay late, eat plenty of nutritious foods and medical vitamins for my baby.

Just last night, me and my wife were laughing and discussing on what will be the name of our baby soon it will be born into this world. What we agreed was she will give the name if is it is a girl and I will give the name if it is a boy. I think for the first time we reached a fair level in our discussion. Unlike before, she has always the last say and when I start to open my mouth and say my point, that's another issue to talk about. LOL!