Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I AM THE MASTER OF THE CEREMONY

We were talking in the office about the upcoming Christmas party this coming 19th of December. I has been agreed that the office departments will have to perform a presentation number. But our department has never practiced any form of presentation, unlike our counterparts in the office. They have already prepared their presentation and is in constant practice just to win the price of the contest during the Christmas party.

Late this afternoon, I was told that we will no longer make a presentation and that means no practice like the other departments. But our department has something to do in the celebration and that is to be the master of ceremony for the night. My office mate told me that I will be just one of the host and more.

Honestly, I am a little scared about the idea. No scripts and no key notes, everything will be done extemporaneously by the members of our department. I need to buy costumes for the party and but I don't know what to wear for the event. I am very confident that the hosting task will be completed with no glitch at all.