Wednesday, July 1, 2009

MY COMPUTER NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED

I was checking the latest computer models and realized that my computer needs to be upgraded. The major change would be the motherboard and the processor. I am thinking of using Athlon as my processor instead of Intel. It is because Athlon processors are said to be best for gaming users and as well as internet users. As I was checking my motherboard, I noticed that it is still the socket type. It has a Pentium 3 standing and a limited space in its hard disk storage.

The upgrade would be very costly since there will be a change in the motherboard and processor. I wouls estimate around 4 to five thousand pesos will be spend to upgrade my computer unit. I have to save more so that I can reach that amount so that upgrade would be completed.