Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HARD TO FIND AN INTERNET STATION

Please for give for not being able to update my blog as often. it is because I am right now in the province and an Internet connection is hard to find. I am just inserting little time to blog right now just to inform you guys that I am alright. By Saturday, I will be back home again. By then I will be able to update my blog posts.

You know, traveling in the provinces can be worthwhile. I get to experience the things that our grandparents did experienced before. No internet connection, limited cellular signal and the lights of the firefly lights the night sky. The air is fresh and food is cheaper than in the city dining spots. The major means of transport is the tricycle no taxis and buses. Buses are used only for city to city destination.

Living in the provinces can be very good when retiring from work. By this time, I am already through with the city living and it is time to relax and just enjoy life with nature.