Friday, July 31, 2009

FAILED TO JOIN THE GAME

I was supposed to be playing right now the Special Forces online game. But I missed the fun because the internet cafe where I went to has no available crack yet. It was very disappointing on my part because I was not able to play with my friends online. Instead of Special Forces, I played Frozen Throne: Dota game.

According to the administrator of the internet cafe, probably by tomorrow the Special Forces will be available in their internet cafe. They have already called the game administrator for the updated software crack. But even if the crack will be available by tomorrow, I still can't play the game because I will be going to Tagum City with my mother. We will be staying there for the entire Sunday. I guess I will be able to play by Monday evening. For now, I have to make my updates in my blogs and others more.