Monday, June 1, 2009

WHAT IS AHEAD OF US

There are so many questions in my mind right now. Things that would make a change in my life. I really don't know what I am feeling right now. All I know is that life must continue no matter what happens. Every night I sleep, my eyes are already close but my mind continues to ponder in so many things. May be this what they call internalization of things in my life. I know I can do more and be more productive in life. Time is really essential in every thing that we do in our life. I remember one friend of mine. He told me about how we should address and shape our lives. We should strive hard to prepare ourselves for the future. Let us not wait for tomorrow for tomorrow might not come to us. This is what runs through by mind always. I am just really bothered with the things that is happening right now. Full of uncertainty and unknown results. All I can think of right now is strive and strive hard for the future.