Tuesday, June 9, 2009

PROPERTY SEARCHING AT THE PAG-IBIG OFFICE

This morning, me and my wife went to the PAG-IBIG office to check out some properties. We wanted to have our own house and this is the best place to look for a property. The PAG-IBIG office here in Davao City is located at the ground floor of the Pryce Tower along J.P. Laurel Avenue. Upon arrival in the office, I went straight to the second floor in their acquired assets department. In here you will find properties that were already foreclosed by the PAG-IBIG Fund.

I checked out some properties and inquired about the status of the properties. The officer told me that the properties that I am interested in are still available. The only problem is that, these properties might still be occupied by the previous owners. The ejection of the previous owner will be made by the new owner. This part I don't like. The properties that are listed in the acquired assets department of the PAG-IBIG FUND OFFICE are available for viewing. I live in Matina and I don't want to acquire properties that are far from here. It is because Matina area is developing. Many malls and condominium units are being constructed right in Matina area. It is really a good place to invest and have a property in the Matina area.

The reservation fee for a property is only 1,000 pesos and you have to attend a Saturday seminar before you can get a property at the PAG-IBIG OFFICE. The PAG_IBIG office is open from Mondays to Fridays. Office starts at 8 am until 5 pm. There are many properties available in the office. The officer told me that more properties might be listed in the acquired assets department by the end of June. That I have to come back and to see more properties there.