Wednesday, June 10, 2009

MY HEAD IS IN PAIN RIGHT NOW

I just got home from the office and my head is aching right now. Maybe because of the hot weather that we got here in Davao City. I was doing my field work when my headache visited me again. I have this already since I was in college and until now, the pain still lingers. I never had visited the doctor for a check up and I also don't take medicines for this head problem. I remembered before when I was in my second year in college. My headache was so painful that it caused me to have fever and suddenly blood came out from my nose. I was rushed to the hospital for medical attention and the doctor said that I had to have some break from school so that I would have enough rest. That was the most painful experience that I had.

I guess I really need to take some medicines right to relieve my headache. By tomorrow, I will be doing again another field work and I just hope that I don't experience this pain again. I already took my dinner and still the pain is still here. if this pain continues, I might have another leave for tomorrow. By now, I will just sit and relax in the old chair in the living area of our house and watch television.