Friday, May 1, 2009

DONE CLEANING IN THE STORE

I just got home from the store in the downtown. I cleaned the entire place this afternoon. I swept the floor and dust the windows. I washed the bathroom and the sink. The rooms were clean but I still wiped the dusty windows. It is very dusty and I feel like having colds right now. I have a runny nose and a little starting cough. I guess I am no Ironman now because of what I am feeling. But I am okay. The place still needs to be clean up. By Sunday, I will be bring in the refrigerator for the store and maybe by Sunday also, I will be purchasing the stocks for the store. I am still very busy right now. After cleaning the place, my shirt was very dirty and sweat was all over it. Luckily I broght along with me a shirt that was given to me by my office mate last December. Opening the store give me gitters and scares me alot. I don't know. Maybe this is what they call first timers. But I am very confident that I will be alble to get some market share in the area considering there is a convenience store nearby.