Saturday, April 4, 2009

UP TO THE MOUNTAINS

Our company will be having a fun familia outing tomorrow and I am very excited. We will be going to seagull mountain resort in Buda area. According to my office mate, the bus ride would take around 2 hours before reaching the place. The mountain resort is owned by Sec. Jesus Dureza, the presidential adviser who prayed for the longevity of tenure of the president Gloria Macapagal Arroyo at the dinner in MalacaƱang Palace. Enough of the politics and let me get down to fun and exciting trip for tomorrow. The bus leaves at 5:30 am and the problem is that I have a problem of waking up early, especially on a Sunday morning. I guess sleeping early would do the trick so that I get to wake up early morning. The mountain resort was opened in 2007. According to my friend who was there last year, the place is cold and slippery because of the moist of the dew. He added that slippers is not likely to be worn in the location because of the wet condition. There is a falls there and a big swimming pool and that is where I wanna be. I better pack my bags and prepare for tomorrows activity.