Tuesday, March 3, 2009

BLOGGING FROM A FAR. AVAILING THE SERVICES OF INTERNET CAFES

I will be from from home for the days this week. I will be home by Saturday. Right now as I am making this post, I am availing the services offered by an internet cafe here in the city where I am right now. Internet cafe business is growing like mushrooms. In every corner and street in the city you will surely find a friendly internet cafe, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Doing my blogging away from the comfort of my home is not easy for me. It is because I really cannot concentrate well as I write my post. You will be interrupted by passing customers at your back and the noise of the door that keeps on opening every time a person enters. Thinking about the speed of their internet connection is another issue for me. I am like a turtle because of their slow connection. Maybe it is because of the gaming area that makes the connection slow or the connection should be a business connection and not a residential one. Their hardware of their units are also not as good as new. I had experienced using a key board that is not already functioning well and their mouse is still the ball type. The air conditioning unit of some internet cafes are not that fine. You have to use the hand fan to make the air come to you. Despite of all these things, I am just lucky to be blogging and availing the services that they offer.