Sunday, February 15, 2009

THE SAFEST WAY TO TRAVEL

I am a traveler and I always ask people around me what is the safest way to travel or any mode of transportation that can bring you from point A to point B. Many would say that the safest way is by boat or ferry. It is because you get the chance to survive in case the boat sinks. You must only master the art of swimming and you will be okay. some said that airplane is still the best way since you get to your destination fast and relaxing. You don't get tired and basically traveling is fast. The only problem is the crash that might happen to any air transport. As seen on the television, many airplanes crash and burn. In the record air travel and sea travel is the most unsafe way to travel. Many incidents happened in the past that involves these modes of transports. But for me I believe the safest way to travel is by land. It is because there are less land accidents compared to air and sea. I myself, would rather take the long ride but safe than traveling fast but unsafe.