Monday, February 16, 2009

PIZZAHUT THE PLACE TO BE

Tonight was our post valentine celebration and the reception was in Pizza Hut. The celebration was supposed to be last Saturday. But my office mates decided to cancel the even since I was in the provinces doing my field work task. while I was not around, they nominated the King and Queen in our office. The prize for winning is a free dinner date for two at Pizza Hut. My friends, Francisco and Dianice won the search and they were treated for a dinner. It was friendly date and nothing serious about it. We were dining at the other table. We ordered the meal for four. They have this 99 meals and it was great. Dining at Pizza Hut was the best place to celebrate our post valentine celebration.

I really like the camaraderie among us working in our office. Unlike before where there are divisions that divide the office employees. But now, everything has changed. There were no discriminations and all is welcome to join our group. We stayed there for an hour talking about the two winners of the search and we were very happy about the outcome of the event. We are planning to have another dinner at Tita D's restaurant. It is an eat-all-you can at 99 pesos only. That's another event that I won't miss. Dining with friends is the best way to bond to each other. A time out from the busy day at the office.