Saturday, February 7, 2009

THE PUBLIC MARKET IS THE BEST PLACE TO BUY

Upon arrival here in our apartment, I went straight to the public market to buy the food that I will be cooking for the evening. The terminal station is just near the public market, so immediately I went straight to buy there. I was thinking of buying pork as the food for tonight but I bought fish and shrimps, because it is my wife's favorite. In the market, there are many different kinds of fishes that you can select. Unlike the grocery markets, the fishes are not as fresh as the the ones in the public market. The price is also different since the grocey price is higher than in the public market. Many people are still buying their food for the week in the public market because of these reasons. It was already 7 pm and still there were still many people buying. The place was still alive and more and more people were flocking in. After I bought the things that I wanted, I tookmthe ride home to prepare ther food for tonight. The vegetables and meats are best buy in the public market. For those who are in a tight budget, I suggest that the public market is the right place to buy.