Thursday, February 12, 2009

THE LIFE OF BEING WITH SOMEONE SPECIAL

The are so many things that happened to me. There are times that I thought it was the wrong decision but I guess I made it right. I never thought that having a life with someone is very different compared to the life that I had before. Maybe I am just new in this kind of situation where I get to experience living with someone very dear to me. I remembered that before I got married, I was thinking about it so many time and I really don't know what life has to offer me after I signed that long and endless contract. Actually, I was afraid of the life after getting married. Approaching the big day, I was still in fear of it and all I wanted to do is get on with it and move forward. I thought It was hard. But it is really fun and exciting.

As they say, two heads are better than one. We have so many plans right now and I hope it will materialized soon. They say that couples have something in common. It maybe the looks but in our case it was different. I look good while is has inner beauty. That kind of thing... I am just kidding around. But seriously, we are totally different from each other. But still magnetized together to be one. Before I was selfish in all my ideas. I don't want ideas to be shared to others because I feared that it might be stolen. But know I get to share it to her.

So many things ahead, happiness and sorrows. But I know with her by my side, we can surf the waves of problems and land to the destined goal of success. I am so thankful to have her in my life.