Tuesday, February 10, 2009

GETTING HEALTHY IS NOT EASY

My week long schedule of events can be very tiring and boring sometimes. I am following this health guide to have a healthy body. I got his from a local magazine and it has a guaranteed 100% satisfactory rating from all of those who followed it. The guide is actually easy for those who are already used to this kind of guide. But for those who are first timers, it a big problem. My whole life, I never followed any guide, especially on health. I have a medium built body and I want to gain more, in a healthy way. They say that eating can be very useful but I find it not the right solution in order to gain weight. In fact, by eating so many, you increase your body weight but you also increase your unhealthy components that can lead to future health problems. I have to run 2 hour a day and eat only lean meats and take away fatty foods. Softdrinks are very very no no in the health guide. Th only drink that I can avail is the fruit juices, fresh ones are suggested. Sleeping is also considered in the program. Sleep at leat 8 hours a day. In that part I am already guity and I can die for it. I only sleep around 5 hours a day and sometimes four only. I know it is hard but I know I canm do this with diligence and honesty. Im used to be 65 kilos and now 67 kilos. Not bad for starters.