Tuesday, February 24, 2009

COOKING SURPRISE

I was surprised to know that my wife prepared something for me tonight. I thought she was kidding when she told me that something is cooking for me. I never thought it was a big surprise really for me. As I was approaching the our apartment, I can already smell something that is cooking. As I knock,. she opened the door and gave a me big hug. She immediately took my slippers and directed me to the living area for a rest. The table was already prepared and she was making the final touches on her crispy pata dish. I told her if I could extend some hands in the cooking since I also love to cook. But she insisted that I should take a rest and let her do the cooking. when dinner was already prepared she called me and served the dinner. I really find the night special, especially when my wife cooks. We rarely do this since I preferred to buy the food at the local diner. But she wanted to do the cooking and I was glad I listened to her. She really can cook and not just that. She is the super woman of the modern time. I just can't wait what she will be preparing for breakfast for tomorrow morning.