Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WORKING BOOTS PERFECT FOR MY WORK

My counterparts in other areas are using conventional shoes when they do their field work. But for me, I prefer using Boot as I do my field work. It is because, doing field work requires a lot of walking and conventional shoes won't stand in this kind of work. Boots are very comfortable for me. I can run and walk with ease. There was one time that I forgot to bring my boots in my field work and because of that I suffered the consequence. My foot got wounded by the shoes that I wore that time. Since then I always use boots every time I am on field work. I have several brands of boots. To name some, I have converse and wolverine boots. I wear my boots in all occasions. I even wear them when I am in the office. I was even called mr. boots in the office because of the boots that I wear almost everyday. maybe another factor that made me realized that boots are the ideal shoes for me is that I am a big enthusiast of the outdoor adventure and boots are the only shoes I know that can stand against all terrain and even wet grounds. Boots are also very ideal in cold places for it covers many areas of your feet and it is warm too. My brothers are also boot lovers and thy also have their different boots with them. when we go the malls and other areas, we always wear our boots and never leave the house with out them. For those who are interested to have boots, feel free to visit http://workbootsusa.com/ and select the boot that you want. There are so many designs and brands you can choose from. I am sure you will finmd the p[erfect boots for your feet.