Wednesday, January 21, 2009

WAR MOVIES MAKES ME CRY

I know that this is kinda strange, especially for a guy like me. I was watching the movie of Tom Hanks, Saving Private Ryan the other day and I felt the story was very real. I saw this movie for a couple of times already but this time, it is different. I saw the movie while I was on the bus going to Davao City from Tagum.
The movie was well written and the cinematography was superb and pictures and shots were captured as if it was happening. Taking good credit for the excellent movie is the lead actor, Tom Hanks, who portrayed the role of Capt. Miller. No wonder the movie bagged so many awards in every award giving bodies.
The last part was very touching. When Pvt. Ryan was standing on the graveyard of Capt.Miller. He saluted with honor and great gratitude for the Capt. who was ordered to get him out of the war. Saving Private Ryan is just one of the movies that I admired watching. Lessons are learned in the battle field is incomparable.