Tuesday, January 20, 2009

QUALITY TIME, QUALITY MOMENTS

Quality time. Many of us are just thinking about spending a little moment or few minutes of our time to our special friends and relatives. Some would think that a hour is enough or even couple of minutes would to the trick and call it quality time. But come to think of it, it is just dust of the time spent doing nothing at all. Quality time means a lot of time. Not just minutes or hours. In today's busy world, married couples spend less time together because of the work that they have and often lead to misunderstandings and even quarrels. the worst is separation from each other.

Quality moments. When was the last time you spend some time with your friends, family, your husband or your wife, your kids? If you think that you have few memories with them, i think this is the right time to spend time with them. I never imagine this before that I am missing some quality moments with the people dear to me. I have been doing so many things lately and I can only recall the time that we went to a shopping mall. I never bought anything. Strolling and window shopping is always fun, for me. Because of this, I am planning to spend some time with them. I will deflect from my normal routine and spent quality moment with them. This I swear!