Wednesday, January 28, 2009

THE POOL OF AGONY

Machines must be well oiled to make it work. But even the machines cannot stand the wear and tear of the time. I think I am in that mode right now of being tired. My body aches so much. I think I need to go the a massage parlor for a quick massage to rejuvenate my tired and banged body. before, I used to put pain killer liniment on my body. It temporarily soothes the pain but eventually, it comes back again. There is one time that I was just picking up a ball when I felt a break on my body. Since then I would experience muscle pains and even breaks in my muscles. I never told anybody about it because I am afraid to go to the doctor and have it checked up. The doctor might find something serious and recommends me to be confined in the hospital. I hate going to hospitals. it because I have some bad experiences in hospitals. Let me narrate a little story about hospitals. As I was doing my visit in one of the known hospitals here in our city. I saw a family crying outside the Intensive Care Unit area. I thought it was just a new patient confined and the family were worried about the condition of their family member. But it was more than that. They were crying because their father died in a cardiac arrest in the the ICU room. I entered the room and saw three doctors pumping the chest area of the patient. As I looked at the machine for the heart beat, I saw a straight line. The patient was dead. Since then, I feared going to hospitals. An experience that I will never forget. Right now, all I want to do is relax and let my body rest for awhile. A short nap will do the trick and get me going again.