Saturday, January 17, 2009

NEW RESTAURANT MEANS NEW FOOD

As I was passing by, I saw the old building in front of our house in downtown area opening. It is a restaurant and the place looks good to see. Many are watching as the store owner personally invites the crowd to enter her restaurant. The restaurant is offering Filipino, Chinese, Thai, Malaysian and American dishes.

By next week, the restaurant will be fully operational and more dishes will be prepared. I tried their Filipino dish, the ADOBO, and I find it very good. In fact that is the most requested viand in the restaurant. Their Chicken and pork adobo has a delectable taste. very unique among all the adodo dishes that I eaten. I am looking forward when the restaurant is fully operation. That means food and food for my grambling stomach.