Thursday, January 22, 2009

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Have you tried for somebody that you barely know? Well, that what I am doing right now. Looking for a certain person that I don't know, even a little name or an alias. I am looking for somebody who owns a grocery before. But his/her grocery business ceased to operate last year and with unpaid accounts with our company.
I was given a piece of information that can lead to the direction where I can find the owner. This is the type of job that I do. I know how to sew pieces of information to make it a cloth. I am like a detective looking for missing people. What can I say I am good at it. I even located before somebody who has been hiding from our company 30 years. I was not even born when he had a transaction with our company. It was a person who owns a funeral home and the company has been looking for him since then.
I don't need a magnifying class just to trace some clues and bits of information. All I need is a lot of common sense and analyzing skills to get to the right direction. Maybe I can be hired with HBO or some detective company. That's a good exposure.