Monday, January 12, 2009

ITS COLD AND COLD AGAIN

I thought that by the start of the year it would be a fair one. But now, the weather is different as I expected. Its raining and is cold. In the office we need not to use the air conditioning units because the weather is very cold and turning the air conditioner might lead to frost bite, LOL. Of course not! frost bite would mean that the weather temperature is minus 0 degrees already. But even if the weather was this cold, I like it this way. It is because my headache never bothered me today.

Another thing, today the president of the United States of America takes over White House. I saw some clips in the television as president elect, Obama eating chillidogs in a nearby cafeteria along with some other politicians. It think this is kind of different for a president of a strong country. But it seemed right for me. Accoridng to the news, Obama is under pressure because of the financial crisis that his administration is facing right now. But his economist and other advisers are prepared to face what tomorrow brings to the USA.