Thursday, January 8, 2009

COOKING AND EATING ARE ALL THE SAME

I consider cooking as my second favorite pastime. Since I love to eat, I learn to cook so that I can eat what I want to eat. When I was in my elementary years my teachers were so surprise to know that me and my brothers know how to cook, especially we are all males. There was this time when one of my teacher went to our house to talk to our mother regarding matters in school. Since we end our classes early, we brought her to our humble house and stayed their until my mother arrive from her office. Since it was already late, my brothers decided to start cooking so that when our mother would arrive everything would be alright. My mother knew that our teacher would be coming.

Our teacher saw us helping each other in the cooking task. I was the one who cooked the rice and my other two brothers cooked the viand. Our teacher was amazed of what she saw. It was a big hit in school that time. We were like celebrities because our teacher told her co-teachers about her visit in the Rojas house.

I was still in my grade 2 years. I can still remember it. Until now when we would visit our alma mater in our elementary grade, our family name still remains famous. May be it was the beginning of my hobby in cooking and I am encouraging my wife to learn the art of cooking. I would soon be creating my cooking blog I hope I can be a big help to others in finding healthy foods for their family and friends.