Tuesday, December 30, 2008

NEW YEAR PREPARTIONS READY TO GO

I already made my new year's preparation prepared. Tomorrow, I will be the one in charge of the cooking and I want to make it special. I already made the market buying task. I bought several kilos of meat and beef, shrimps, meat roll, fruits and other stuff for eating. I guess that is my forte after all. Cooking is one of the things that I like to do. May be the one that influence me on this is my brothers who are also excellent cooks, just in their respective homes. Last night, my wife was given a cook book and as I was looking through the pages, I see a lot of delicious meals to be cook. I will try to see what the book has to offer for the new year's celebration.

The market and supermarket is crowded with people buying. I have to bring a basket with me in the paying area so that I can line up with the basket section. My mother bought several fruits for the new year. According to tradition, in order to be successful in the coming year, a house must have thirteen different kinds of fruits in the table. This is what the feng sui said in the television. My mother is a follower of feng sui and she believed that these fruits will bring good luck for the coming year. But for me, I have already made a wish for the coming year and that remains a secret until the new year comes.