Thursday, December 25, 2008

tHE PARTY NEVER STOPS.

I observed myself that I always daydream. It would really make me go blank for a minute before I get back to the harsh reality of living in the city. what if you are the sole winner of a mega lotto draw and the pot money is around 45,000,000. That is a huge money to spent. Let me just break the amount on what I would be buying if I got that amount in my pocket. First on my list of priority to acquire is a house and lot. The second on would be my dream car, Honda CRV. The third would be a 15 days holiday in Hong Kong. I would be staying at the Marco Polo Hotel in Hong Kong. Fourth, I would buy a commercial lot and erect a commercial building and let it be leased to potential businessman. The fifth would be spending time with the less fortunate people here in the city where I live. I guess it is a dream and I hope and Pray that It would come through.

This evening was the Christmas Party of our family. As usual, I came in late. The reason is that I went to Mintal to let my wife distribute the gifts that were acquired for the Christmas Celebration. I was the one that organized a singing contest using my aunt's player for the songs a and a television. Then I realized that Filipinos are very creative in making a simple event into a grand.

Tomorrow, I would be going to our office in Bangkal to prepare and pack our bags for we are going to have a Christmas Party. We would also be playing a simple tournament for the party. I guess that is one for now. I have to fix somethings in the other house.