Wednesday, December 24, 2008

GREETINGS TO ALL

Merry Christmas everyone! It is in deed a wonderful day to day since it is the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ. This morning at the noche buena, me, my wife and my mother celebrated the birth of our Savior by simple foods. I cooked the lumpia and my wife cooked the shrimps for the occasion. Christmas here in Davao City is a little different compared to other cities in the Philippines. Before, pyrotechnic devices and firecrackers where the benchmark of the event. before 12 am, explosions and loud sounds can be heard in the streets. It was the sign that the moment we are waiting for is now few minutes away. But now, Christmas is celebrated by eating and greeting each and everyone a Merry Christmas. No more firecrackers since it was prohibited to enter Davao City. Firecrackers or none, Christmas is still the most awaited event of the year here in Davao City. Merry Christmas to all!