Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I LOVE THE VINTAGE

This evening while I was riding a public utility jeepney, I saw this motorcycle. It was a Honda 1960's model and I love looking at it. The motorcycle has maintained its look and condition. There were no modifications made on the motorcycle. The color was still the same and according to the owner, he really made it sure that the motorcycle remains in its original form. Actually I am not the only one who asked about the motorcycle. Many are interested to buy it, but the owner refuses the all the potential buyers of the machine. The owner still uses the motorcycle as his everyday service to his shop.

many are asking me about why I like the vintage vehicles. It is because vintage vehicles are very good looking and the quality of these machines are superior compared to the new ones. In my list, I like the old Volkswagen, Cadillac, Mustangs, Cobra and old Toyota models. I like the vintage because it is simple and with a lot of class in it.