Thursday, December 18, 2008

I HAVE A NEW NIECE

My sister in law has just delivered a healthy baby girl. This is her second child and all girls. I will be visiting her at Medical Mission Hospital to check her condition. According to my brother she delivered her baby at 9 o' clock in the morning on a cesarean delivery, just like her first. I really don't know if she would have another child considering this is her second child under this kind of delivery. Cesarean delivery is said to be very dangerous because of the slice that must be made in the stomach area of the mother where the child would exit. According to her obstetrician and gynecologist, my sister in law is capable of another baby. But this time, there must be at least 2 to 3 years gap. That would be enough for the wound to heal, especially in the inner part. I am just excited to welcome another angel to our family.