Saturday, October 1, 2011

I AM A BUS RIDER

Everyday, I always use the services offered by bus companies for my daily transporting needs. It is because I am living here in Tagum City and I have to work in Davao City. From Tagum City to Davao City, it would take around 45 minutes to an hour bus ride. Depending on the traffic, sometimes travel time goes beyond an hour travel.

There are two bus companies that I avail of their transport service. These are Metro Shuttle and Bachelors Express. Metro Shuttle charges 52 pesos for the SP rate and 65 for the regular rate. This amount is for their non-air conditioned buses. For their Air Conditioned buses, fare is 116 pesos. For the bachelors Express, 65 for non Air Conditioned buses and 11o for their air conditioned units.

I prefer to ride the Metro Shuttle for the bus company charges low fares unlike the Bachelors Express bus. But when I am in a hurry, the Bachelors Express is an ideal way to travel from Tagum City to Davao City. Before, I really feel tired riding the bus. But now, I have already adopted the daily routine of riding a bus. I am a bus rider everyday.