Friday, June 10, 2011

JUSTICE FOR THE INJURED

Last year, my father was doing his night shift job as a construction worker. On that night, my father suffered an accident leading to his temporarily paralyzed arm due to a vehicular collision. It was hard because my father was the breadwinner of the family and his income was just enough for the family meals on the table. It was hard because seeing my father on the bed was not easy for us. The insurance that we took for him was not attending to us, especially in our case. My father was not able to work for about 5 months and with limited resources, we cannot send him to a specialized doctor to look at his case. The last option that we had was to seek legal help for my father's case. We seek help from Austin Personal Injury Lawyer for justice for my father. The law firm immediately acted on the case and now, justice has been served to my father. O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949 is situated in this place. They are the experts in personal injury and auto accident law.