Thursday, March 10, 2011

NEW RESTAURANT LOGO

My friend has a restaurant and he wanted to have a new logo for the store. He added that he wanted a fresh new look for the restaurant since he already changed the old name to a new one. I wanted me to make the logo for the restaurant since I have friends who are gifted in the skill of logo making. The restaurant will be opening on the end of March and the logo must be created before the opening of the restaurant.

I already contacted my friends and told them to visit the restaurant so that they can talk to the owner. The building is still under renovation and my friend wanted to have the restaurant logo before the end of the month. With the technology on logo designing right now, logo making will be easy compared before. I told my friend to calm down and let the artist do the work for the logo. Anyway, thats there forte.