Saturday, February 26, 2011

ITS NOT YET SUMMER IN MARCH

Here in the Philippines, when it is already nearing the month of March, expect a good heat. But the weather is not what we expected. It is raining almost everyday. Flooding is also on going in some areas in the provinces. The local region has already declared a state of calamity because of floods and even landslides in the countryside. Usually when it is near March, many locals would go different beach resorts to take off the heat. But this time, many resorts are experiencing low tourist visits because of the weather.

I always commute everyday going to the office. I leave my shades at home because I won't be needing it. There is no sun and I prefer to bring my umbrella because for sure it is going to rain. Because of this kind of climate, many locals are sick with cough and cold. Fever cases are also rising as reported in many hospitals across the nation. I guess the beach visits will be postponed this week because of the weather that we have right now.