Saturday, May 15, 2010

MOVING OUT TO A NEW APARTMENT

I am very busy this morning because I was packing all things here in our old apartment. Probably by tonight, we will be sleeping in our new apartment. Today, i realized that transferring to another location is very difficult. My wife told me that I should have borrowed the car in our house so that the transfer will be easy on our part. Since last ight, i was packing all the things and my wife was also doing the same. We slept around 12 am and the job was not yet completed.

I woke up early and went to loading area of the public jeepneys. I contracted a jeep to assist me in the hauling of things in the apartment. At thius time, the only thing that remains here in the old apartment is my personal computer, I am blogging at the moment. There are still things to be done here. I have to apply for relocation of the internet connection. I just hope that the new apartment has a Smart Bro connection or else, we need to file a temporary disconnection of our plan.

the owner of the apartment was very good to us. She treated us as her close friends. No wonder we stayed here for three years. I really felt sad because we are moving out. But I guess this is for the best. Our neighbors here in our old apartment we like extended family to us. I will them all for sure. We will be making new family again in the new apartment. I wish that our new neighbors will be good to us.