Monday, October 19, 2009

LIMITED INFO REGARDING TURKEY FOWL PROPAGATION

I was trying to find information about turkey fowl propagation and found out that there are few informative sites that give information regarding turkey fowl propagation and even breeding. I am interested about this because here in our city where I am residing, few farmers have grown turkey as their main fowl in their farm. There are many chicken farmers but few or even non-existent farmers raising turkeys.

Turkey propagation is really not hard. Farmers should understand that turkeys are extra sensitive in terms of caring and handling. Unlike chickens, turkeys are prone to fowl sickness and they need extra care. I am thinking of raising turkeys again. I had an experience with handling and propagation of turkeys but I still need more information with it. Unfortunately, internet information about turkey fowl propagation is few.