Monday, April 20, 2009

JUST BE WHAT YOU ARE

I think I am good at matching people with people. I was a bridge before for my good friend. He and her girlfriend lasted for about 8 years before they decided to tie the knot. I would say that I was a big success and it feels good to be their usher. Until know, they always thank me for what I did for them. Finding a date or getting into a relationship is very easy. But needs a lot of sacrifices to make the relationship last. Getting married is another story. But for those people who are looking for that significant other, I would suggest that just be yourself and stop pretending to be someone that you are not. There are many singles other that are looking for their soul mate and I will be very much happy to help you guys find that significant other that you are looking for.