Thursday, February 19, 2009

I WISH I WOULD WIN THE BIGGEST PRICE EVER

I was on my way home when I noticed many people in the lottery booth. They where placing their bets in the 6/49 lotto draw for tonight. The pot money at stake is 284,000,000 pesos. At this huge, many were enticed to make a bet for the prize. It is very tempting and many were doing it, so did I. I really don't know what were my numbers. I let the machine pick the numbers for me. I lined up. I thought I was the last one but to my surprise, there were more customers filling in the line. I saw one of my office mate who was also making his bet. Winning the grand prize would definitely change a life. With this amount, you can buy all the things that you wanted and travel domestic route or even international. If I would win, I will immediately buy a property in the city and have my dream car. I would make some donations in charitable institutions and schools. With this amount, you won't suffer the financial crisis that is plaguing the world right now. The draw will be at 9 pm and many are waiting for this draw, including me.