Tuesday, January 20, 2009

MY WIFE COOKING IS THE BEST

This is the probably the most honest thing that I could say to all. My wife's cooking is the best! I can attest to that honestly. I was surprised to find this out after she prepared a sumptuous meal for me alone. What more can I ask for. I guess the cookbook that our friend gave her did magic to her cooking. I used to tell her that her cooking was good before bust I was fooling around. But This time, I was surprised to find out that she really can cook dishes, just name it. She even created a blog for her cooking and all are original. Mmmmm. the taste dishes that she prepares makes me go home early and immediately sit on the table. I think I would reschedule my basketball games because of this. My wife's cooking is more important than a basketball game. Quality time and Quality moment at the same time.