Monday, January 5, 2009

I NEED EXERCISE AFTER THE LONG HOLIDAYS

I stayed at home for about 11 days and eating is my pastime in those long holidays. I need to get back into shape and gain that energy for the long day work at the office. For this week, I already made my schedule and I will be playing basketball again with my friends in the office.

The whole month of December 2008, I played so many times and the long break was also the reason why I was not able to play. Now that office has resumed, I need to get back again in shape and play and play. Playing also improves your stamina and boost the energy in your body. When you perspire, that means that you are getting into shape again. What I observed in my body is that I can last long in the game and I never get tired easily. I sleep well and I never loss any appetite to eat. I think that is the best result that I gained after playing and exercising regularly.